The PowerNet XLP PRO Baseball and Softball Practice Hitting Net is an advanced training tool for elite athletes. Our system stands 8 feet (H) and 8 feet (W) creating a huge backstop for a variety of practice drills including pitching, soft-toss, and tee work. It is the largest hitting net on the market. The bow frame is designed to flex with each swing — catching both baseballs and softballs in its extra wide mouth. The PowerNet XLP PRO Net is built with a Pro-Grade base keeping it firmly planted, hit after hit. The one-piece frame makes setup a snap. Each system is completely portable and perfect for in-home or on the field training. Tee, ball caddy and other accessories sold separately.
- 8’x8′ PRO NET (One Piece Frame) – Instant portable baseball & softball net. Weighted steel base with sturdy square legs increase stability. Very large area great for teams and older athletes. PRO frame is perfect for those that use the nets very frequently. Includes 8ft x 8ft (64 SqFt) net, 1 carry bag with shoulder strap and ground stakes.
- EASIER QUICKER SETUP – Improved one-piece frame, no assembly required. Frame folds closed, and legs swing in for storage/transport. Net sets up in less than 2 minutes. No tools required. Includes ground stakes for added stability. Nets can withstand even the hardest hits or pitches.
- ULTRA PORTABLE / TRAIN ANYWHERE – Fully collapsible training nets assemble quickly and easily. Lightweight for easy portability and placement during practice sessions. Breaks down to fit in carrying bag for easy long-term storage and portability in any vehicle. Great for outdoor and indoor use. Perfect for hitting, pitching, batting, fielding. Can be used for as a portable backstop. Large protection screen coverage area. Perfect for solo or team training sessions.
- USED & ENDORSED BY PRO PLAYERS – Orlando Arcia, Jose Martinez, German Marquez, Luis Valbuena, Gorkys Hernandez, Eduardo Escobar, Kirsti Merritt, Kelly Kretschman, Danielle O’Toole, Mo Mercado
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY – Our frames, metal and composite parts are covered with a 1-year warranty. We ensure that all products arrive to you without defects.