CRS Cross Gel Discs are used by athletes and active individuals for ankles and other body parts to reduce shock, vibration, and pressure. Place the Discs against the skin, underneath either socks or stockings. Non-adhesive, the natural stickiness of the gel reduces movement.
The Discs are washable and reusable, bacteria resistant and hypoallergenic. They are primarily used to break in new skating boots or other footwear in sports such as figure skating, hockey, skiing, rollerblading, roller / inline skating, and hiking boots.
100% Medical Grade Quality gels are used to ensure the highest quality and most effective gel padding. The Gel Disc is made of a soft polymer gel that reduces shock, pressure and rubbing. CRS Cross Gel Discs are made of materials that eliminate blistering. This product is non-allergenic and is designed safe for use with the skin.
The CRS Cross Mesh Zipper Bag is designed specifically to air dry CRS Cross Gel Discs between uses. If Pads are not in use for over a week, CRS Cross recommends storage in the enclosed plastic bag.
Designed by a former Professional figure skater, current coach and skating mom. Whether it is long hours in your boots, new boots or just sore ankles, don’t suffer. CRS Cross Gel Pads will provide comfort and protection to that ankle from hard boots.
Don’t criss-cross your laces without a CRS Cross Gel Pad
- 2 Ankle Gel Discs (2 1/2 inch diameter) with Mesh zipper bag
- For Figure Skating, Ice Hockey, Roller or In-Line Skates, Ski, Hiking, or any unconfortable boots
- Protect your ankles from painful boots and break in. Cushion and protection for ankle bone/ malleolus
- Non-adhesive, the natural stickiness of the gel reduces movement
- 100% Medical Grade quality non-allergenic gel